| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gabes in November is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 31.5mm (1.2in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 4 days.
- The heavens above Gabes are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:13 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:21.
- There are approximately 2:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gabes November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Gabes, Tunisia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Gabes:
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 375.3 kms (233.2 miles) N
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 387.9 kms (241 miles) NNW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 312.3 kms (194.1 miles) NNW
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 414.3 kms (257.4 miles) NW
- Batna, Algeria - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) WNW
- Tebessa, Algeria - 249 kms (154.7 miles) NW
- Biskra, Algeria - 413.6 kms (257 miles) WNW
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WNW
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 309.8 kms (192.5 miles) W
- Touggourt, Algeria - 383.4 kms (238.3 miles) WSW