| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gabes in May is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6.8mm (0.3in) of fluid is transfered during on average 2 days.
- The blue above Gabes is very sunny having an average of a substantial, 10:11 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:53.
- There are approximately 3:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gabes May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gabes, Tunisia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gabes:
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 375.3 kms (233.2 miles) N
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 387.9 kms (241 miles) NNW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 312.3 kms (194.1 miles) NNW
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 414.3 kms (257.4 miles) NW
- Batna, Algeria - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) WNW
- Tebessa, Algeria - 249 kms (154.7 miles) NW
- Biskra, Algeria - 413.6 kms (257 miles) WNW
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WNW
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 309.8 kms (192.5 miles) W
- Touggourt, Algeria - 383.4 kms (238.3 miles) WSW