| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gabes in April is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 12.7mm (0.5in) of liquid is transfered across on average 3 days.
- In April the skies in Gabes are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:25 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
- There are approximately 4:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gabes April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Gabes, Tunisia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Gabes:
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 375.3 kms (233.2 miles) N
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 387.9 kms (241 miles) NNW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 312.3 kms (194.1 miles) NNW
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 414.3 kms (257.4 miles) NW
- Batna, Algeria - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) WNW
- Tebessa, Algeria - 249 kms (154.7 miles) NW
- Biskra, Algeria - 413.6 kms (257 miles) WNW
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WNW
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 309.8 kms (192.5 miles) W
- Touggourt, Algeria - 383.4 kms (238.3 miles) WSW